About Us

Wednesday 1 June 2011 0 comments
Hello there... I am Jesly. Welcome to Delicate Details!

I launched Delicate Details in the 2011. Since then I had the privilege in witnessing couples tie the knot in numerous gorgeous venues and stunning locations across Malaysia and Singapore.

I started my career in publishing luxury magazine, followed by several years working in the event management and advertising. Eager to step back into event, my career path eventually led me to setting up Delicate Details, I adore all things beautiful , lavish surroundings, immaculate décor, or the perfect designer’s cake …But do you know what I love most? To look at their parents holding hands, and shed joyful tears at the first row of the chapel, to see newlywed couple cried and laughed together when they vowed and more importantly, I never one step away from remembering that it's my passion to deliver the best wedding through my meticulous planning that creates every bride’s dream wedding.

When I am away from work, I spend my time relaxing at home, surfing internet and reading some good blogs which bring me inspirations. I enjoy having quality time with my husband watching the latest movie at home or catch up with family and friends for weekend dinner. It keeps me happy!

That’s it! A little about my life.. I am very much looking forward hearing about you and your sweet love story!

P/S : If you are planning for a wedding right now, close the magazine, logout Pinterest and just look at the person that you want to grow old with, remind yourself why you are doing this and really CELEBRATE when that days come. Don’t stress about your shoes, cakes or flowers because when it’s over, you will be married and surrounded by the people who know you and love you most in the world wide world.

I promised: This is a perfect wedding.


Jesly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Delicate Details | TNB